We are growing and are looking for someone with the ambition and potential to join us in putting the Process Engineering department in Velsen-Noord on the map and expanding it.
Some of your duties
As Senior Process Engineer at Vicoma, you will be jointly responsible for the smooth running of various projects at our Velsen-Noord branch. Together with your colleagues, you will identify new projects and determine the scope. You will work on various projects where you will be responsible for performing safety studies, feasibility studies and scope determinations. The department also deals with a wide range of other subjects. These include CE classifications, assistance with legislation, hazardous substances, compatibility and making calculations (e.g. thermal and hydraulic). You will also draw up project budgets and budgets in the role of Senior Process Engineer. Furthermore, you will produce basic design and project notes for the client.
You will work both independently and as part of a team. Collaboration is not limited to colleagues at the Velsen Noord branch. You will also work with colleagues from our other branches and maintain close contact with clients.
What are you bringing?
- You have an HBO/WO diploma (Chemical Technology/Chemical Engineering)
- Relevant experience that you have gained within the petrochemical, storage and transshipment or energy industry
- Experience with safety studies (HAZOP, Lopa, SIL and RIE)
- Well acquainted with the standards, (government) regulations and permits applicable in the industry
- Proficient with MS Office applications and current knowledge of common software programs
- Good command of both the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
- Strong communication and communication skills
- Analytical and structured
- Pragmatic and results-oriented
- Able to switch between different tasks
- Can work independently, based on your own findings and experience
In short, a challenging job where you work on many different projects and perform various activities. This diversity ensures that every day is different and there are always new challenges. The corporate culture is informal, transparent and ambitious. In addition, Vicoma is a financially healthy company.
Vicoma rewards your efforts with
- Realistic career opportunities
- 35 days off per year based on a 40-hour working week
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- An excellent work-life balance
- December bonus
- Pension scheme
- We also offer you the option to fill this position full-time or part-time (minimum 32 hours).
- Company smartphone
- A salary between €4.417 – €5.890 (depending on your education level and years of experience)
Questions about this application procedure? Please contact our corporate recruiter Jordy Paijmans.
06 – 21 90 83 21
More questions about the content of the work? Call or email Jordy and he will put you in touch with an expert from Vicoma.
Message for (recruitment & selection) agencies
We do not appreciate acquisition in response to this vacancy and we will not process CVs sent without an assignment.